Every book has a unique cover so they can be easily identified (and look great on your bookshelf).
The full selection of alchemy books and recipes detail fauna, flora, and more.
You'll find numerous books containing maps and other useful world info.
There's plenty of books of lore and poetry.
There's also a few humor books. Also shown: a full map of Tamriel.
Maps of Vvardenfell includes all fast-travel routes.
Maps of Vvardenfell has full detail maps of every region.
Maps of Vvardenfell also includes detailed city maps.
Maps of Vvardenfell also includes the expansions.
Cosmos describes and illustrates the full cosmology of The Elder Scrolls games.
The Spirit's of Vvadenfell includes real alchohol-making techniques.
The Armorer's Handbook includes real armor-making techniques.
Adds over 50 lore-friendly books to Morrowind, each with a unique authorial voice, some of whom are existing NPCs. Every book has a unique cover, and some have interior illustrations. They also have Book Rotate scripting (Book Rotate mod not required).
Full text and illustrations for each book is linked below.
- Complete Alchemists Compendium, by Madame Mary Madrigal. Comes as a single book or five volume set. Includes Alchemy for Beginners, which is also available in a single volume with interior illustrations. A set of complex alchemy recipes is also available in individual scrolls.
- The Flora of Vvardenfell, by Madame Mary Madrigal. Comes as a single book or six volume set. There are also separate volumes on The Flora of Mournhold and The Special Flora of Solstheim.
- The Fauna of Vvardenfell, by Edras Oril. After waxing poetic about the Kagouti, he’s come out with a whole book about his favorite creatures and not-so-favorite.
- The Hunter’s Guild to Soltheim, by Halgren the Hunter. The unabridged version is available on this site, if you’re curious about how much of Halgren’s rambling the editors cut from the original publication.
- Mineralogical Survey of Vvardenfell, by the East Empire Company. Includes a map to Vvardenfell mines as well as alchemical information about ore and gemstones.
- Alvo’s Book of Diseases, by Endthenal Alvo. Two separate volumes cover common and blight diseases.
- Cosmos, by Carlenus Saganus. A book on the Cosmology of Nirn, complete with charts and illustrations.
- Book of Lesser Daedra, by Omavyl Rhea of the Tribunal Temple. Contains some related alchemical info.
- Buoyant Armiger’s Survey of the Daedric Shrines in Vvardenfell Contains map information.
- Guide to Enchanting, by Verena Uvirith.
- The Key to the Dunmer Strongholds, by Folms Mirel. Contains map information.
- The Imperial Historical Society Handbook on the Excavation of Dwemer Ruins in Morrowind, Volume I: Vvardenfell Contains map information.
- Maps of Vvardenfell. A complete series of maps of every region, and major city. Includes travel routes.
- Traveler’s Guide to Vvardenfell, by Orwil Endarr. A book detailing the regions and major cities of the island. This book is also available in a four volume set consisting of the Hlaalu, Telvanni, Redoran, and Temple controlled regions, as well as a book on general tips for the traveler. The general guide also contains practical tips the complete guide didn’t have room to cover.
- Daedric for Dunmer. An alphabet book for Dunmer children by the Tribunal Temple.
- The Tribunal Temple Tomb Registry. This book contains a list of ancestral tombs maintained by the Tribunal Temple.
- The Blacksmith’s Complete Handbook, by Charles Alton Wayn. A book on weaponsmithing, plus three separate volumes on armorsmithing, classed by weight. These are not basic game guides to weapons armor, they teach you how to make weapons armor. These methods, for the most part, are real. As a trained jeweler, I have some experience in these techniques, or have done enough research to bullshit the rest. Includes illustrations of tools, chain mail patterns, and plate armor.
- Bloatspore Cultivation and Harvesting, by Barusa Galdin. Originally a quest reward from Uvirith’s Legacy, there’s some scripting on it to make it compatible.
- Dangerous Places and How to Avoid Them!, by Ansel the Craven Adventurer. This is the antithesis of an in-game guide. It contains the most unhelpful information ever.
- Imperial Egg Mining: A Tract by Uther Orandus to the Imperial Empire.
- Pack Guars, Our Faithful Friends, by Llando Omavel. A book about taming, raising, and training guars
- The Spirits of Vvardenfell, by Andren Belecosta. A book about the liquors of Morrowind and how they’re made. Real brewing and distillation techniques have been adapted for these fantasy alcohols.Fiction, Poetry, and Jokes.
Jokes, Riddles, and Stories
- Jokes and Riddles for Common Mer and Men. A collection of jokes and riddles commonly told throughout Tamriel.
- Crassius’ Crude Collections. Three books published by Crassius Curio: Crude Jokes and Riddles, Crude Limericks, and Ol’ Uncle Crassius’ Collection of Bedtime Stories.
- The Most Colourful Insults of the Dunmer. A book of collected insults and witty retorts.
- The Sayings of Tamriel. A book of collected sayings of the various peoples of Tamriel.
- The Tale of the White Guar. An old Ashlander tale adapted by the Tribunal Temple. The awful original, still in Books of Vvardenfell will be replaced by this revised version in the next update.
Books by Jac
- An Affair of Bards, by Deandre.
- The Book of Secrets, author unknown.
- Dibella’s Whispers, by Deandre. A book of love poetry that is somewhat erotic in nature, but by no means crude.
- Nord Drinking Songs, by Deandre.
- A Traveller’s Guide to Orcs & A Traveller’s Guide to Bretons, by Deandre. An entertaining view on two of the races of Tamriel.