- Uvirith’s Legacy: Updated to version 3.3.
- The Tea Mod: adds 30 teas, 6 coffees, and related accoutrements. Version 2.0 adds a whole new tea shop with tons of new items.
- Books of Vvardenfell: over 50 new lore-friendly books with maps and other illustrations.
- Beautiful Books Volume I: Grimoires: eight scripted grimoires to enhance your spell-casting.
- Quest Tweaks and Alternatives: adds more options to Morrowind’s original quests.
- ST Alchemy: adds new ingredients as well as new meshes for Sri’s Alchemy. This modular alchemy pack starts with lite (no balance) additions.
- Mesh Improvements Optimized: mesh replacer for misc items that works equally well with MGSO or vanilla Morrowind.
- Animated Containers Optimized: This patch optimizes Animated Containers scripts to reduce CPU load, as well as other improvements.
- Animated Practice Dummies [UPDATED to 3.0]: spread throughout Vvardenfell for combat practice (also a modding resource).
- Propylons: improved version of CDC’s Propylons.
- Kwama Eggs Enhanced: This simple mod randomizes kwama egg sacks so you have a chance to get small or large eggs, and a random chance to spawn a scrib or kwama forager instead.
- ST Signposts: (Dropbox link) Designed to be the ultimate signpost replacer, this mod utilizes detail and decal textures so different wood, details, and text can be applied with a simple texture swap.
- Dark Uvirith Exterior: texture replacer for Tel Uvirith using Kieve’s tileset.
- Dark Uvirith Exterior for Building up Uvirith’s Grave: also compatible with Building up Uvirith’s Legacy.
- Rincewind’s Luggage [UPDATED to 1.1]: an all too faithful companion.
- Get Fezzed!: force NPCs to don a humiliating dinky fez.
- Myron Reducto’s Shrinkwand: make NPCs fun-sized.
- Twisted Forks: because the original game forks are all wrong. ALL WRONG.
- Packguar Advanced: an MWSE follower experiment.
- Wearable Towels
- Functional Dice
- Crate Texture Resource
- St Smith & Crafting Resource: Includes animated grinding wheels, lava forges, whetstones, new anvils, and more.
- Uvirith (Telvanni) Modder’s Resource: New and altered meshes for all your Telvanni needs.