Also, do not load the UL_Upgrader_MWSE.esp. You don’t need it.
- Tel Uvirith Storage
- Tel Uvirith Servant’s Quarter
- Tel Uvirith, Prison Barracks
- Balmora, Nalcarya of White Haven: Fine Alchemist
- Sadrith Mora, Anis Seloth: Alchemist
- Also, for some reason altering the storage room made the Dungeon Deep Tunnels dirty, even though I didn’t so much as breathe on that cell. I don’t know why.
The best way to clean them is with Enchanted Editor:
- Load your current game and move any stuff you have in those cells.
- Once you’re sure everything you want to keep is out of them, save your game (in a room other than the ones you need to clean) and make a backup of your save.
- Load your savegame in Enchanted Editor, go to the Cells tab, and delete the cells listed above. Save your savegame in EE.
- Load your cleaned save and continue playing. If it turns out you forgot something in one of those cells, go to your backup save and go back to step one.
If you’re still having issues, you may need to do a more thorough save cleaning.
You are going to have to move out of your tower, and send all your companions back to their meeting places. Here are the steps you need to take:
- Move out of your tower. Gather up all your stuff and take it somewhere not altered by Uvirith’s Legacy.
- Save your game.
- Exit and unload Uvirith’s Legacy and all related add-ons.
- Reload your game and click through all error messages.
- Save a new game.
- Exit and load the new version of Uvirith’s Legacy and your add-ons.
- Reload your game.
Once you’re done, you can recover your companions by meeting them in their original start positions. You will have to return to N’tashra’s Sanctuary to retrieve Sara. Go to Uvirith’s Tomb. Once there, you can call Ash-Kosh with the telepathy ring.